Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Listening to: The Lord of the Rings soundtrack
Quote love: "Oh, 'tis love, 'tis love that makes the world go round!" -Alice in Wonderland

I was awarded the Stylish Blogger award by Bella Skye! Thank youuu!



Here are the rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
  2. Write seven things about yourself.
  3. Pass on to seven other bloggers.
  4. Tell the seven awardees of their award!

So, here are seven things about moi:
  1. I love the Renaissance era. ♥
  2. My hair is freakishly curly. I straighten my hair and it won't hold. I curl my straight eyelashes, and they won't hold a curl. Ironic, no?
  3. The word 'Fail' is used too frequently (in other words: it's severely overrated). So, my friend and I came up with a term that had the same meaning, but in a less popular form.                                            Example: *person drops object* Me: "You have met with disaster."
  4. I dislike Kindle. I refuse to conform. I will hold the book, I will smell the book, I will read the book, I will get lost in the book, I will cry over the book, I will put the book in my bag; I refuse to entertain the notion of a book in digital format... o.O (though my entire view on this notion would probably change the minute I held one...)
  5. I've decided on the colours for my (God willing) future wedding.
  6. I really like Edgar Allan Poe and his style of writing. Annabel Lee is the most romantic poem ever written (at least from what I've read). The Tell-Tale Heart is my second favorite.
  7. I've always wanted to meet a Cheshire cat.
Now, I'm picking seven bloggers...

Georgianna Penn from Before My Penn Has Gleaned
Gretchen from A Pocket Peridot
 Rachel from DillyBelle Media
Rebekah from Every Day Sunsets

xoxox,
Suzanne

7 comments:

  1. Why thank you dahling, I feel so stylish. ;)

    I agree about the Kindle! I may read an e-book online every now and then, but I wouldn't want to do it all the time. Real books, old books, new books, paper books, are the best. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Thank you, oh so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoopee, I feel so special!!!!! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much for this award! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the Lord of the Rings soundtrack!!!

    Congratulations!!

    ~Abi
    @ preserving-flowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!

    And I love Annabel Lee! I still remember the whole thing. I had to memorize it in 8th grade :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.