Friday, June 15, 2012

recent stuff.

Listening to: I Know These Hills by Kevin Costner & Modern West (feat. Sara Beck) - I love the violin; it's so gorgeous.
Small announcement: I finally made it to Tumblr! If you have an account, you should so follow me... :)
Quote love: "Tis better to have loved and lost
                    Than never to have loved at all."

                                  -Alfred Tennyson



Eh, I know that's probably not the most epic title, but I can't seem to think of one more fitting. Heheh...
I'm extremely sorry for the lack of posting. I hope I will be able to post more regularly.

My grandparents are in Alaska right now, visiting my uncle and his family. My mom and I are house-sitting for a month or two, along with my cousin and her two kids. It's been pretty interesting around here lately, to say the least.

I went on a walk with a cat and a bottle of vanilla Coke earlier, just because I can't bear to stay inside on summer evenings. In Texas summers, evening or dawn is pretty much the only time to take a walk, what with the midday temperatures reaching up to 105 Fahrenheit. I strolled to the back pasture, looked to the field adjoining ours, and noted that I was being watched by nine speckled calves and another cat.

There was no wind, and it was still pretty warm, but nonetheless, the sunset was stunning, the calves munched quietly and Lobo padded silently alongside me. Is stayed out for about thirty minutes or so, then came back inside to help with making laundry detergent.

I really love living in the country. So much.

By the way, you should seriously listen to this song; it's from the soundtrack of the TV series The Hatfields & McCoys. The guitar and violin is amazing.



-Jessie Suzanne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.