Tuesday, July 3, 2012

when life gives you lemons, make salt scrub!




I've been plotting to make this for three months, but I can't find the right jar to store it in (I know that's a crazy weird excuse, but I really care about have an obsession with jars)... It needs to look gorgeous and interesting. I got the store-bought version of this (just before I found the recipe, and just before I started the Epic Jar hunt), and the ingredients were generally the same; it was absolutely amazing!

Lemon Scrub

  • 5 tablespoons sea salt
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 lemon


First mix the olive oil and sea salt together. Once the salt gets coated by the oil, the lemon won’t dissolve it. Next cut the lemon in half and squeeze over the salt + oil. Mix to your liking, then scrub away!



recipe courtesy of The Beauty Department


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.