Saturday, October 30, 2010

Victoria

My dad bought new batteries for my camera, and I felt compelled to make sure they worked properly. This resulted in a trip to the park. *grins* We were sitting on a bench, and I was suddenly overcome with envy aware that the golf course had a delightful view of the woods. I trespassed.


On the walk back to the car, I tripped looked down and noticed a very lovely leaf on the ground...


At the pond, my mom made me aware of a bird who was staring intently at something. I have named it 'Nevermore'.


The weather was nice, and the batteries proved to be commendable. :)

See those people above? Well, I'm really blessed to have them as parents. :)

In Christ,
 Jessie

1 comment:

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.