Friday, February 25, 2011

...and the library didn't have it.

Listening to: How Many Kings by Downhere 
Quote love: "Sentence first, verdict afterwards." -Lewis Carroll

I have some things to talk about. So, here goes.

Thing one: Has anyone here read The Great and Terrible Quest by Margaret Lovett? Because people have been bragging, and bragging, and bragging about it, and it's driving me nuts because...our library doesn't carry it. I should know. I tore apart the library catalog. With my bare hands. {Okay, not really. I just looked very, very hard}.

Thing two: I got a letter from my sweet pen-pal and nearly died of happiness. :) Also, I think England's stamps are so amazing! I'm so used to seeing the American stamps {with the Liberty Bell on them}.


What's been up with you? Any epic books that need reading? :)


In His love and light, 
Jessie Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. Hope you find the book! I really like your new blog design :)

    Love,

    Bella Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie!
    I am so sorry I haven't left a comment on your blog in a long time...for some reason, Blogger was acting up and only a couple different blogs showed up in my feed, and I couldn't remember the url to your blog...but now I've gotten in fixed. So! :-)

    Those stamps are so awesome. <3

    Right now I'm reading "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand. It is SUCH a good book! I hope you can find the book you want to read soon. :-)

    Blessings,
    ~Hannah Grace
    http://walkinthytruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Great and Terrible Quest! I adore that book. The end... brought pangs of Joy. ^.^

    You must find it. Somewhere. :P

    And letters are just about the most beautiful things ever. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.