Monday, February 28, 2011

folded and saved

Listening to: You Never Let Go by Matt Redman
Quote love: "This is not a letter but my arms around you for a brief moment." -Katherine Mansfield

Finished reading this post.

It made me think.

Have I mentioned how much I love letters?! Writing them and receiving them. I write letters to my friend just to tell her how awesome she is. It's remarkable how some of your feelings can be entangled with the swirl of the letters as you lead them across the paper. It's remarkable how something so encumbered with worth can be folded and saved.




I most definitely wouldn't say hand-written letters are better than face-to-face conversations, but I wouldn't call them inferior.
:)

In His love and light,
Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, yes, yes! There's something about getting and sending a handwritten letter in the mail that just makes one happy. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.