Thursday, March 3, 2011

what brings you joy?

Listening to: Well being by PartyLite (Oh. My. Goodness. It's so beautiful...)
Quote love: "If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the entire catalog." -Sears Roebuck catalog

What is joy to you?

When I look in the mailbox and find a hand-written letter with my name on it.

When I can sit and listen to the grass whisper.

When we remember that our God is great, magnificent, loving, and almighty.
When I get to pummel my family with random observations, comments, and notes. :)
Those times bring me joy.

What about you? What brings you joy?


In His love and light, 
Jessie Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. Letters definitely bring me joy, although I don't get them very often. Also, when I have completed a labor of love and the receiver likes/loves/appreciates it. That also brings me joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feel wind in my hair, the smell of rain and the damp earth and the sound of running water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I definetly agree with you. Handwritten letters are the best. :D They always brighten my day.
    Thank you so much for following me.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many things that bring me joy: the laughter of my friends and family, watching animals play, the delicious aroma of dinner wafting through the house. I could go on and on. :) Lovely pictures; I agree about the letters.

    ~Kendall

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.