Friday, January 27, 2012

i heard that your dreams came true.

Listening to: Someone Like You by Adele (new favorite song. I like love her voice...)
Lyric love: Old friend, why are you so shy?
                  Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.
                  I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited,
                  But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
                  I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
                  That for me, it isn't over.







I heard that you're settled down,
That you found a girl and you're married now;
I heard that your dreams came true.


<3
Jessie Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. And your blog is very nicely designed.
    Adele has such a strong voice, she is truly a pure musician, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.