Monday, April 30, 2012

the story of the false eyelashes

Listening to: Pressing Flowers by The Civil Wars



My baby puppy sleepin'... :)

Just got home from our second-to-last dress rehearsal. I love putting on performances so much. I'm still going to keep coming to see them after I graduate...which is in less than two weeks. And my birthday is in four days! I'm going to be eighteen! Bwahaha.

Random stuff that's happened:

  • I got an obsession with The Civil Wars.
  • I face-planted the ground because I wasn't wearing heels. 'Cause I'm just that graceful.
  • I curtsied and fell down. I'm playing a queen so I was hoping to be all graceful for once...*cough*
  • I saw at least twenty boys wearing makeup for said play.
  • I wore false eyelashes for the first time. It was such a memorable experience...I got my eyelid glued open.

*** THE ACCOUNT OF THE FALSE EYELASHES***
Anna and I were sitting in the darkened backstage hallway waiting for our play to start. I hate how everything is so hilarious when you're supposed to be completely silent.

Anna: I have false eyelashes you can use.
Me: Really? Sure. Lets go to the ladies room where there's a mirror.
Anna: *prepares fake eyelashes* Nah, we can do it here. Hold still!
Me: *blink*
Anna: STOP BLINKING!
Me: ....*blink*
Anna: *laughs*
Me: *laughs with a strip of eyelashes adhered just under eyebrow*
Anna: Hold still! *glues eyelid open* Okay, I fixed it!
Me: ANNA!! I CAN'T CLOSE MY EYE.
Anna: They look pretty...

***

I just now peeled them off, and the whole thing looked bizarre. I'm tired now, so I'm gonna go study for the Faith Bible Institute exam that's coming up...very soon...

Jessie Suzanne



1 comment:

  1. I have had eye lash trouble before, it takes practice! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.