Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Colour of January Storms

I was reading Miss Eyebright's post about the adorable yarn she found, and I was reminded of how I miss knitting. This resulted in a trip to Hobby Lobby, and fifteen minutes of yarn-scavenging. I was having difficulties deciding if I should get the darker blue, which was thicker, or this lighter blue.  


My awesome mom walked over and explained that this colour reminded her of the horizon when a January storm was coming. It was decided. Being one who has an adoration of rain, I now own a skein of yarn the colour of January storms. *grins happily*

So, a scarf.
With tassels.

My mom and I were thinking of hats, but after the storm comparison, I think it would make a cute scarf. What do you guys think of it? :)

In Christ,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome yarn, Jessie! :-)

    By the way, one of your photos was selected as a runner-up in my photography contest. :-)
    http://www.walkinthytruth.com/2010/11/phot-contest-runner-ups.html

    Blessings,
    ~Hannah Grace

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.