Monday, November 8, 2010

This week I'm loving:

1) January Storm. Yeah, I named a scarf. I've been working slaving on it for the past two days, and I love it! Right now, it's about four feet long. Pictures soon! 

2) Our Faith Bible Institute test! I was really worried that I wouldn't do well on it (it's a satellite college course), but the pastor who teaches it was explaining how it didn't really matter whether you had the highest grade. If you got an F, but learned a lot about Christ, then in God's eyes you did wonderfully. If you made an A, but didn't learn a thing, then you failed. That really helped with the stress, and the test really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I'm so happy I had the opportunity to be in that class and learn more about Christ!

3) The leaves! They're all changing! Yeah, it's November and they should already be changed. But I live in Texas, therefore it's still around 60 Fahrenheit. I plan to hold a photoshoot of leaves sometime...

4) Cherry Snapple. Have any of you ever tasted that?! My mom and I were on errands and I got one. I love it! Love as in, I almost like the cherry Snapple more than Dr. Pepper. That's adoration.

5) I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin. As soon as I bought this song, KSBJ began playing it every time I turned the radio on. It's a really sweet song (one of my favorites), so I don't mind! Personally, I think he's one of the few singers who sounds as well live as he does on CD.

 

6) Google. Without Google, my family would have had chicken and dumplings, minus the dumplings. I was in charge of the soup, as my mom wasn't feeling well. As I was uneducated in the process of making dumplings, I took solace in the knowledge of Google. Keep in mind that I'm not ignorant when it comes to cooking, but I was four when we last made this soup. ;) I didn't start a fire, nothing exploded, and everyone is still alive. That's success. (:

7) This post: Maggie from Bliss posted an amazing article about blogging. I read it a while back, and recently found it again. Wonderful job, Maggie! It's very helpful. 

8) Jeans that are torn at the knee. My favorite jeans recently acquired a hole in the right knee. Therefore, I've decided they have more personality than ever.


Have a wonderful week!
Love in Christ,

Jessie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! :D I have an alley just like that :-)I wish I could knit that fast, I can never seem to dedicate myself to it much though...shame.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.