Monday, November 29, 2010

Chasing Butterflies

I've just gained a great amount of admiration for all the photographers who have the patience take pictures of butterflies. :) Really. I tried today. My family had the windows open, so they most likely heard my pacing and mumbling and pleads of "Stay still! Not you, the other one!" I never paid attention to how much butterflies moved about! Out of about thirty pictures, I only got one that wasn't blurred...


*ahem* I know this isn't a butterfly, but I think she is such a beautiful cat!


Her name is Avril. I just named her about fifteen seconds ago. :)

In Christ,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Such great pictures! Avril is so cute :-) By the way is the background new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos came out beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing!

    God's Blessings to you!!!

    From a Christian!!!

    Lon

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.