Friday, December 3, 2010

Nativity Scenes & Christmas Ornaments

My family and I set up our Christmas tree today, and I was in charge of the nativity scene. OH YEAH! Camera time. *grins madly* Our nativity scene is old and worn well loved. We’ve had it since I was really, really young. When I was little, I would line up the animals in an unorganized assembly line. This scene came with four squares of packed hay, generally the size of an ice cube. I would sit and watch my cat (who was then a kitten) as she quietly sank her teeth into a tiny bale of hay, before tearing off to hide among the gifts under the tree. That is how, over the years, the hay bales have disappeared into oblivion. :)






In His love and light,
Jessie Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thank you for the comment. I LOVE SPIDER WEBS. Walking through them is wonderful, depending if there is a spider on it or not. So...you like stars? I like snow and the cold. God bless and have a wonderful day! :) :) :)

    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jessie,
    They are so lovely! I can't wait for Christmas either. By the way did my comment offend you on the post above? I noticed you deleted it :L
    Love In Christ,
    Chloe~Jane
    P.S If it did I am really sorry I, in no way at all wanted to upset you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.