Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Epic happenings of this week:

I found the most beautiful paintings EVER. And I mean ever! It's of the Eiffel Tower, which we know is in France. I love France. It was resting in an art gallery in Houston, and I took a picture (I'm not sure if that's allowed...) because I wanted to brag about it on here. I honestly want to buy it one day; I wish I knew who painted it. Okay, I shall stop ranting now. But surely you have to agree! See how beautiful it is? See?!


 We went to Houston, Texas. Before we went home, we decided to pay a visit to the seventh largest shopping mall in the nation: The Galleria. I love it. I'm not a huge fan of shopping, but this is three million square feet of pure awesomeness. We're going back to Houston again in two weeks, and again in January. I have promises to return to one amazing bookstore. Speaking of stores which sell books...

My mom and I have a new favorite bookstore. Give me a chair, coffee, and a book, and I'm happy for hours. I come from a family that reads dictionaries in the manner that one would read a novel. Really. So, everyone walked in and dispersed among the shelves of Borders. My mom found three books, which she bought, and I scavenged for a 2011 planner. :)


Pascal. The chameleon from Tangled, which was, by the by, amazing! But Pascal was better. He cannot speak, yet he has such an adorable personality! I mean, who can see that face and not think he's adorable?!


In His love and light,

Jessie

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Borders so so so so much, and totally agree with you on a chair, coffee, and a book!
    I so want to see Tangled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That painting is exquisite! Thanks for sharing it!
    And yeah, Borders is the best. It's practically my home away from home. The people who work there even know me, lol.

    I've enjoyed browsing through your fun blog!

    Blessings,
    ~ Liz

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.