Friday, December 10, 2010

My Own Little World by Matthew West

A few weeks ago, I was sitting on my bed while listening to Matthew West's new song My Own Little World. I had been dying (not really) to hear this song, as everyone had been bragging about it and saying how convicting it was. It finally came on one day when I had the radio blasting in my room (I was home alone).



It just reminded me of how self-centered we can be, and how we need to reach out to others. In the end, it really isn't about us; we're supposed to be telling others of His love, but it's so easy to forget that goal.

 Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

In Christ,
Jessie

1 comment:

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.