Sunday, December 26, 2010

This 'ere blog is getting revamped...

Heylo, ladies!
Last night my cat and I were sitting on my bed and I started to think about this 'ere blog and what I wanted to do through it. I want this blog to praise our God's name. I want to post photography (even if I'm the only one who can tell what it is...;) I want to post the random ideas I come up with at three AM.

I looked back on some of my older posts and noticed that most of the random stuff I wrote about didn't interest me. The only reason I wrote about it is because I figured someone else would find it interesting enough to read, and because I felt a panicked need to post something.

I don't want to write like that anymore. Occasionally I think it was kinda obvious I was writing just to post something. I want to change my blog and write about what I find interesting, instead of what I think my readers might like.

Maybe I'll change the template, or the name. I don't like changing the name of my blogs, but the current name just isn't working anymore. As far as appearances go, I don't really think my blog reflects my personality at all.

I want my little space in the World Wide Web to reflect my personality, and what I like. I want to write about what I find interesting. So... that's what is going to change. :)

I really hope you guys had a merry CHRISTmas, and I'm wishing you a happy New Year!

In His light and love,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, hey Jesse, I have just been reading into your blog here and really like what I see! I love the verses you have put up as well, they are so encouraging! It is wonderful to see what you are doing here, it really is -it's refreshing! :)
    In fact, this is something I think I needed to see, cuz I have been running low on inspiration, not knowing many other photographers around who like it as much as I do! lol (they are probably all around, I just haven't met them) but hopefully you know what I mean. How did you find my blog anyway?
    This is a long comment. I would like to try out for your photography comp, only we are kinda going through Summer here in the land down under and I don't know that I have many pictures that were taken in the last three years that are good enough winter pics! LOL, you'll have to do another comp soon that has a different range! hehe, Have fun with it though! It sounds great! I will be following your blog now! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.