Monday, January 10, 2011

365 Project: to be, or not to be? That is the question.

Is anyone else considering doing the 365 Project? I was just thinking that the New Year would be the neatest time to start. I tried it last year, on my birthday, and after a month I gave up. At first I was SO excited about the 365 Project. Then it became the "365 If-I-Have-Time Project." Then it morphed into the "365 Whenever-I-Remember Project." After a while, it was nearly forgotten, being the "365 Oh-my-goodness-I-knew-I-was-supposed-to-do-something-today-but-I-cannot-remember-what-it-was Project". It didn't last for me, though I'm madly in love with the idea. :]

Anyways, yesterday I trekked to our backyard and snapped some shots of grass and pine cones.

I have absolutely no idea what kind of grass this is, but it looked so soft and fuzzy that I took a picture.

I have this weird fascination with pine cones. I think it's so neat that God would make something of their...*stares at pine cone and tries to think of right word*...appearance. I mean, isn't that so cool?? Our God is an awesome God! :)

I got another picture of some pine trees, and I'm considering making it my new header. By the way, do you think I should make a button for my blog? :]

In His love and light, 
Jessie S.

4 comments:

  1. I think Project 365 would be amazing but true, there usually isn't time so what about a Project 52? One picture for each week? That will also give you time to write other posts too.

    A beautiful forest&pine header would be wonderful!

    The blog button is a great way to spread the word of your blog so I think you should :)

    Hope this helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny you mentioned this today, because earlier {today} I was thinking about Project 365 and what a great idea it would be! I think I'm going to try it and see how it works out.

    And I know exactly what you mean about pine cones:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually do something like that! I take a picture of the sunset everyday/evening! That's mainly what my blog's about! I'm planning on entering some of my pictures in your contest, it sounds soo fun! And btw I found out about your blog from Sarah Morgan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it! Or if you don't want to try 365, why not 90 days? If you end up doing it, send me the link and I'll follow :)

    Thanks for following, dear!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.