Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photography contest: Winners & Awards!

Okay, these were supposed to be out on Friday, I'm SO sorry they're late!! I had issues with broken codes and my photo editor. *grimaces* Please tell me if the code isn't working...

Anyway, here are the winners to the photography contest!

First place goes to Adam, who did an epic job with his ice photograph!



We have two second places! Bella Skye and Alexis Nicole tied in the votes! Bella Skye, with her amazingly amazing picture of the lake reflection, got one of the second places.



And Alexis Nicole got the other second place with her sweet ornament/snow/reflection picture (which had some amazing composition!)



 And last, but most definitely not least, third place goes to Allie Dean's photograph of a Texas version of winter. Great job, Allison!



Well, that's it for the awards. You guys did amazing jobs!! :)

In His love and light, 
Jessie Suzanne

P.S. These awards will not link back to this page. I made them to, but due to my virus-stricken computer, they refuse to link. I'm sorry!!

1 comment:

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.