Saturday, August 6, 2011

of wisdom teeth (or the lack thereof) and exams

Listening to: Holy by Nichole Nordeman

I plan on doing absolutely nothing today. Except study for the Elective's exam, which is....tomorrow. That class was epic. Creationism vs. Evolutionism & Uniformitarianism. Epicness.

I've a good reason for my planning on doing absolutely nothing today, and it has to do with my new nickname "Chipmunk Cheeks". The reason for my planning on doing absolutely nothing today: I got all four of my wisdom teeth out yesterday. The whole thing turned out to be very interesting. Apparently I had a conversation with the oral surgeon about Creationism and Uniformitarianism. I don't remember that. At all. Then I got dragged to the car, woke up at Burger King to the words over the speaker "You want fries with that?", and then I passed out/fell asleep on the floor of the ladies room in Walgreens. Ew. I'm pretty glad there was no one else in the room; I doubt someone would have reacted calmly to a teenage girl with a mouthful of gauze sprawled on the floor. 

But then I got a text from my un-biological sister: G'morning, Chipmunk Cheeks!!!!!

I love that girl.

Turns out I forgot that our icepack broke, so I'm been walking around with a bag of frozen blueberries against my face. Muahaha. How have y'all been lately? :)

xoxo,
Suzanne


1 comment:

Hi! I absolutely LOVE comments and hearing what you have to say, but please keep it clean and encouraging. Thanks!

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.